A collection of 120 recipes exploring the flavors of Jerusalem from the New York Times bestselling author of Plenty, one of the most lauded cookbooks of 2011.
This special iBooks Author version of Jerusalem invites you to:
- Shop for ingredients quickly and efficiently. Select the recipes you want to make and generate a combined shopping list, which you can e-mail to yourself or use directly within the book.
- Cook from step-by-step directions. When you’re ready to begin cooking, you can seamlessly switch to landscape mode, which will display the recipe steps in an easy-to-read format that you can see from across the kitchen counter.
- Neatly convert measurements between metric and U.S. units.
- Connect to the authors’ Twitter feeds and tweet back from your own kitchen—without closing the ebook.
- Explore an interactive map tying stories from the recipes to locations in the city of Jerusalem.
In Jerusalem, Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi explore the vibrant cuisine of their home city—with its diverse Muslim, Jewish, and Christian communities. Both men were born in Jerusalem in the same year—Tamimi on the Arab east side and Ottolenghi in the Jewish west. This stunning cookbook offers 120 recipes from their unique cross-cultural perspective, from inventive vegetable dishes to sweet, rich desserts. With five bustling restaurants in London and two stellar cookbooks, Ottolenghi is one of the most respected chefs in the world; in Jerusalem, he and Tamimi have collaborated to produce their most personal cookbook yet.
Tags in Regional & Ethnic : Jerusalem Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi ebook , Jerusalem Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi epub , Jerusalem Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi AUDIOBOOK , Jerusalem by Yotam Ottolenghi & Sami Tamimi ePub (.epub) , Jerusalem book review , Regional & Ethnic