Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Chicago is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Admire the city’s architecture on a river tour, visit the magnificent Art Institute of Chicago, and see a show at one of the city’s 200 theaters – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chicago and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Chicago:
• • Color maps and images throughout
• • Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• • Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• • Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• • Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• • Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• • Over 40 maps
• • Covers The Loop, Near North, Gold Coast, Old Town, Boystown, Wrigleyville, Andersonville, Uptown, Wicker Park, Bucktown, Ukrainian Village, Logan Square, Humboldt Park, West Loop, Pilsen, South Side, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Chicago is our most comprehensive guide to Chicago, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s USA for an in-depth guide to the country.
Just want the highlights? Pocket Chicago is a smaller guide featuring the top sights and experiences for a shorter trip or weekend visit.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• • Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• • Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• • Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
• • Seamlessly flip between pages
• • Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• • Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• • Zoom-in maps and images
• • Built-in dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Tags in United States : Chicago Travel Guide Lonely Planet ebook , Chicago Travel Guide Lonely Planet epub , Chicago Travel Guide Lonely Planet AUDIOBOOK , Chicago Travel Guide by Lonely Planet ePub (.epub) , Chicago Travel Guide book review , United States